[Loch-Ruadh] Yea!!!!

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Wed Aug 8 20:41:52 PDT 2007

You know how you think you have it all together but then you read your
own post and think, darn.

I didn't find dirty coffee; I found my dirty coffee CUP in the A & S
box from last year.

Bicé

Good for you!!  You're half way there.
The list is awful quiet today; I don't know about everybody else but I have
been busy getting ready and gluing feathers all afternoon.  I won't say
where, just that things are molting around my house.

Oh yeah, guess what I found today.  My dirty coffee from last year.  It was
in the A & S event box.

On a more serious note, Chamberlain, can I file an amended inventory list?

Back to work,
Bicé

The pickles are bagged and the juice is bottled!!

Tegwared, I know you like pickle juice, do you want some pickle juice at the
archery field?

Now, I can go finish packing so I can cut and bag oranges in the morning!!
This list sure is quiet...is everybody busy or just resting up for the big
weekend?

Dana