[Loch-Ruadh] A Lughnasad Thank You

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 14:01:48 PDT 2007

THAT'S who I forgot!!! Milady Jocelyn!! I knew there
was one more!!

I apologize for the oversight.. and will make amends
to her in person. Which since she is dating the Duck..
will probably be in the next 10 minutes. LOL.

I hope every one had a wonderful Lughnasad.

Lady Kat, the Black Hearted

I sincerely echo Lady Kat's thanks to all who helped
with the feast.  It's
wonderful to know that we have such dedicated gentles
in our Shire.  We
received many compliments on the wonderful gentles who
helped serve the
tasty edibles in such a cheerful and graceful way.  I
would also like to
thank another newcomer, milady Joselyn.  This was her
first event and yet
she (and another newcomer, Emily the New) worked as
hard or harder as those
who have been with the shire for years.  Again, many
thanks to all who
helped serve our guests.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Co-Feastocrat, Lughnasad