[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meeting

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 14 10:18:46 PST 2007

I will not be able to attend the meeting today.  I do have two water  hoses, one for under the road and one the runs from the tap to the kitchen.  I also have the spray spout for the kitchen.  I don't know where the brass connectors are though.

  I have a shovel, rake and a wheel borrow for use at both the prewar trip and at war.

  I volunteer to head up one night of group meals if were are doing that this year.  Last year i had hot dog night and can do that again or any other meal the group would like.

  I will make myself available for the gate building when rescheduled and the prewar land trip.

  Thanks,

  Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri