[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 07:43:26 PDT 2007

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

This Friday, July 6th, will be competition for the cloak.  The current
holder of the cloak, Hook, has decided to keep the competition simple.  It
will be a single piece, with originality the determining factor, so come on
over and join us in the fun!

We meet at 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth, at 7:30, SCA time.  Bring your bardic
material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820.  Exit Craig St., one
exit South of Meadowbrook, and go East, approx. 6 blocks to Hunter.  Go
North on Hunter to the "T" intersection with Beaty.  We are on the NE side
of the intersection.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If
you lose your way, call us at 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to us.

We look forward to seeing you and enjoying your fine company!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Penngriff

Loch Ruadh Rocks!