[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:51:02 PDT 2007

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Please join us at Kragenworth for bardic on Friday, Aug 3, at 7:30, SCA
time.  I know it is a busy time for all of us, but a brief respite will be
most welcome.
Bring a friend, your bardic material, chairs, your beverage of choice and
food to share.  We look forward to seeing you!

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit on Craig St.
(one exit South of Meadowbrook).  Go East on Craig, 5 or 6 blocks, to
Hunter.  Go North on Hunter (1 block) to the "T" with Beaty St.  Our house
is gray with red brick, on the NE corner of the intersection, 6801 Beaty St.
  If you become lost, call us at 817-492-9246 and we will direct you to the
house.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff
Loch Ruadh Rocks!