[Loch-Ruadh] Attention Lughnasad Coordinators

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 11:23:41 PDT 2007

I need those lists ASAP.
I will have the equipment sign out sheets printed and ready for signatures at the time of pick up.

If it isn't on the sign out sheet I have printed out it isn't going to Lughnasad.

If you are a Lughnasad coordinator and do not want or need your equipment loaded on the trailer on August 5th please contact me. I still need an advance list of the equipment you will need and we need to set up a time and date to meet at the shed.

The Chamberlain is getting grumpy because she sees a lot of stuff usually needed at Lughnasad that has not yet been requested.
I have not heard from:
Autocrats
Chivalric Tournament
Rapier Tournament
Any of the Youth Activities
Herald
Gate
And anyone elseI might have overlooked!!

Thanks,

Your Chamberlain,
Dana