[Loch-Ruadh] Attention Lughnasad Coordinators

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 13:29:02 PDT 2007

do i need to check out the stuff for the misty forest    i should have the
fan that i usually  have or one the next size  up      with any luck my
large trailer should  have a little extra room this year  as long as  it
doesn't end up like last year      wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

signatures at the time of pick up.

> If it isn't on the sign out sheet I have printed out it isn't going to
Lughnasad.

> If you are a Lughnasad coordinator and do not want or need your equipment
loaded on the trailer on August 5th please contact me. I still need an
advance list of the equipment you will need and we need to set up a time
and date to meet at the shed.

> The Chamberlain is getting grumpy because she sees a lot of stuff usually
needed at Lughnasad that has not yet been requested.