[Loch-Ruadh] Sybil's grandmother

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 12:01:36 PDT 2007

Our sympathy and support go out to Sybil as she suffers this loss.

  Catrin and Tegwared

Anna Floyd <amacfer1066 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Sybil O'Dowd's grandmother passed away this A.M. out in California. I never personally met this lady but did talk to her several times on the phone. The impression I got was that she was a gentle, very concerned, and loving lady. She will be greatly missed by her family and friends. Anna Mac Fergus