[Loch-Ruadh] Sybil's grandmother

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 13:16:49 PDT 2007

I'm so sorry for your loss,its been so long since mine left,I still miss her dearly,Grandmothers are so special,mine was my best friend.I was very fortunate to know my Great G.Mother,We sat out in the back yard eating green grapes,My grandmother yelling at the top of her lungs,"Leaora,your gonna both be sick."
  Constance

Anna Floyd <amacfer1066 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Sybil O'Dowd's grandmother passed away this A.M. out in California. I never personally met this lady but did talk to her several times on the phone. The impression I got was that she was a gentle, very concerned, and loving lady. She will be greatly missed by her family and friends. Anna Mac Fergus