[Loch-Ruadh] Antonia's Father

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 08:02:10 PDT 2007

Please give Antonia and her family my condolences.  It's been almost 20 years since my father passed away, and I still miss him.  Losing a parent is one of the most sorrowful things to happen to one, but the grief will ease in time, and remembering the good times helps.

I will keep Antonia and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Madelina