[Loch-Ruadh] Antonia's Father

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:17:58 PDT 2007

I apologize for not sending condolences sooner, as I
was out of town and have finally gotten to read all of
the list that I missed.  Kaz, please tell Antonia that
you are all in my thoughts and prayers.  I have not
lost a parent and I just don't know how I would handle
that.  Stay strong, remember the good times and the
good man that he was. For the pain will diminish with
time.

Rose
--- Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net>