[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh's OP page

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 08:18:34 PDT 2007

my lady and i  have both had our devices approved   and now we both have
our   aoa's   wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

that). If everyone would please double-check their entries and make sure
everything is correct it would be much appreciated. If there are any
corrections please email me and I will get it corrected ASAP.
> For those of you who have a device/arms and it isn't being linked next to
your name please send me a jpg of it and it will also be included.

> And since Padraig did post earlier about it being time to start working
on award reccomendations this is a very good way to see what someone has or
doesn't have.