[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 5 16:03:00 PST 2007

Saturday, March 17th (Saint Patrick's Day)

7 PM "ish" till whenever (as long as everyone is gone before Monday the 19th...I expect Aingeal & Caerell home on Monday)

Aingeal & Caerell's
2604 Creekwood Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76123
Phone: 817-294-8136
or 817-939-8150

map
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2604+Creekwood+Lane&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX+76123&country=us&new=1&name=&qty

Food will be potluck and as always I will have coffee available.

Bring your own drinks, chairs, favorite music CD's and you might want to wear something GREEN.
Overnight space is available on the floor and couches if needed and/or desired. Bring your own bedding!!

RSVP would be nice, but is not required, just come join our party.