[Loch-Ruadh] Need a plan "B"

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 20:36:39 PST 2007

Hmm must be a time of injury before war. My brother
just fought at Estrella war after suffering a broken
bone in his thumb at a fighter practice and having it
operated on the week before war. Taped a gauntlet to
his cast if the "no sh*t there I was" stories are
correct.

I am sure we can get ya to the fort with hardly any
fuss at all... Just balance on the wagon full of armor
and swords.. hehehhe

The ever helpful,
Kat, The Black Hearted

PS) if you really want someone to "take care of you" I
will volunteer.. I think my time as minion is nearing
an end Oh Wounded Mentor.. (insert evil laughter here)

Re:

I can't think of any reason I CAN'T go, but I do want
my doctor's okay -
and I should have that this afternoon.

Don't think I'll need the scooter, as I'm getting
around fine on the
crutches.  Hey, if Kief can do it, I'm certainly not
going to complain.
But I do like the idea of people taking care of me.
:-)

Nunc est bibendum.

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"