[Loch-Ruadh] Need a Plan "B"

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Mar 6 09:53:06 PST 2007

I can't think of any reason I CAN'T go, but I do want my doctor's okay -
and I should have that this afternoon.

Don't think I'll need the scooter, as I'm getting around fine on the
crutches.  Hey, if Kief can do it, I'm certainly not going to complain.
But I do like the idea of people taking care of me.  :-)

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.