[Loch-Ruadh] Back on-line, sort of...

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 09:18:23 PST 2007

Greetings One and All.

  You may have noticed, or maybe you didn't, that Tegwared and I have not been too active on the list in the past few days.

  We moved over the weekend and our service was down from Fri.- Mon. We now have service again, but are lacking one key bit of equipment. We have to get a phone line installed in the computer room. So, until installation is complete, we have internet/e-mail access only from work. This will be limited and sporadic due to the nature of our jobs, so if you need to make contact please call us.

  Home: 817-295-5198
  Catrin Cell: 817-846-9586
  Tegwared Cell: 817-800-8273

Catrin