[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Missive - Day Four

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Mar 19 09:30:54 PDT 2007

Mistress Dyan,

My thanks for your kind words; you honor me greatly with your praise.  I
feel deeply blessed that the art that brings me so much joy also brings
pleasure to others.

My apologies both for not recognizing you when you came into Loch Rudh to
call for bards, and for showering you with beer.  Beer is good for the skin,
but it is better not applied in such an unexpected manner.  I will blame the
darkness for the first, but can only hang my head in shame for the beer
volcano.  His Majesty, however, got the bottles which had been chilling in
my cooler when He and Her Majesty visited Loch Ruadh not long before, and
based on opening the rest of the batch during the week, after they had been
cooled down, I trust that those did not behave in a volcanic fashion.  While
I wish to be known for showering my friends with the fruits of my brewing, I
would rather it was not literally.

Padraig

Dyan wrote:

Indeed, Padraig is an unsung Hero of Ansteorra. That lady twas I, who knows
where to go in search of a Bard or 2...even if she gets showered with a
volcanic explosion of home brew!
  Your performance at the Green Dragon was well enjoyed by many.
  You are a treasure & Loch Ruadh is fortunate to call you their own.
  Thank you for the memories!
  Mistress Dyan du Lac Calendre
  Rosenfeld ~ Loch Ruadh