[Loch-Ruadh] mom

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 07:00:55 PDT 2007

John,
   Our thoughts and prayers go out to you as you struggle with the grief of your loss. Know that we are with you and support you. Please let one of us know how we can help.

  Catrin

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  for those of you who i did not call mom passed away around noon today she was ready to go home i will let you all know what can be done later one of my thoughts would be a donation to the American heart assn. another thing close to her heart was the senior adult ministry at our church Connell baptist church 4736 bryce ft worth TX 76107? ( if you choose the church
be sure to write what it is for.) thanks for all your prayers . i don't think we will make populis
wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow