[Loch-Ruadh] mom

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu May 3 08:36:13 PDT 2007

May God give you strength and grace in this time of grief, and may you
remember only the good times and happiness of your mother's life.

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have
told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive
you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."
--John 14:1-4

You and your family are in my prayers.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.