[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Trip

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 9 10:05:52 PDT 2007

Could whoever is handling the equipment, meals and transportation information please post a summary to the list so that any questions and concerns can be addressed?
  I know this has been discussed at the post GW meeting, Officers and Populace so there should be a compilation of the info.

  Thanks,

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  There are alot of unanswered questions. How are we handling food, camping
arrangement, transportation and what do we need to bring? We really need to
be discussing these items.

Aingeal