[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Trip

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:42:28 PDT 2007

I would like to apologize for my outburst. I have led the Gate Building
project from the beginning and felt that I was still leading the effort. I
have worked behind the scenes with individuals to see that everything would
go smoothly. All questions, except food, have been answered but I will do so
again.

Attendees - I believe that the following people are attending: Kaz,
Dad, Padraig, Cat, Elizabeth, Bridgid, Aingeal, Alric, Duckie, Vigulf. We
could still use two more strong backs to go with us.

Food - I was going to announce this weekend that I was providing all of the
food for the trip as a "thank you" for everyone who helped the Shire get to
this day. However, this appears to not be the way to go. Elizabeth, since
you and Cat had volunteered to cook for the camp, would you please conduct a
poll and organize the food requirements and budget.

Camping - There will be 2 - 10x20 tents, one for men and one for women. I am
taking mine and Elizabeth is bringing hers. Everyone will be responsible for
their own bedding and chair. In the interest of saving room, we will only be
taking one Shire table.

Transportation - I am taking my RV which seats 7 and Dad is taking his
truck, which seats 5, to pull the trailer. This alternative was set up
within days of the prior arrangement falling through. All personal gear will
be placed in the back of Dad's truck. Rolf's concrete mixer will ride with
the gate. Concrete, aggregate and wire mesh will be purchased in Hattiesburg
after arrival.

Contacts - Terrence has done his appointed job and contacted Mistress Diana
who has given us permission to proceed.

Schedule - As posted before, we will be meeting at my house at 8 am on
Friday, May 18th. The gate will then be loaded and secured to the trailer
and we will head out, approx 10 am. We will work on the gate Saturday and
Sunday, and return home on Monday. When not working on the gate, we will be
performing our yearly maintenance on the land.

Tools - Everyone who has offered to bring tools, please post what you have
offered to bring. I will be bringing an axe, shovels, digging bar and rake.
I will also bring a bag of grass seed.

Other - You only need to bring your personal items and whatever food the
group decides upon. Please keep items brought to a minimum.

On 5/9/07, Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:

> There are alot of unanswered questions.  How are we handling food, camping
> arrangement, transportation and what do we need to bring?  We really need
> be discussing these items.
>
> Aingeal

Lord Kazimierz of Loch Ruadh
(Kaz, Lord Sinister to my "friends")