[Loch-Ruadh] Newcomers knocking at the door.

Scotty Rogers redneckpagan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 12:45:44 PDT 2007

Kathy,

  Thanks for the Welcome!!
  Sorry we missed the Brewer's Guild.  It's something that we both have an interest in, but didn't see your email until now.
  I'm going to have to find Elfsea's Calendar of Events and just mark it on our's, I suppose (lol)

  Thanks,
  Bree

Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Welcome, and I hope you had a wonderful time at the event.
The address for the Elfsea Bardic Guild meeting is:
809 N Bowen Rd. Arlington TX 76012 817-459-3553 (no calls after 9PM)

If you think you might be interested in Brewing, Loch Ruadh is having a Brewer's Guild meeting Saturday afternoon. You can find links and addresses at www.lochruadh.org

Scotty Rogers wrote:
Hi, I and my wife attended the Elf Sea Defenders event this past Saturday. Loved what we saw. I understand Elf Sea is having a bardic meeting this Saturday and was wanting to know if it would be possible to obtain the address to attend?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely
Scotty and Bree
redneckpagan at yahoo.com