[Loch-Ruadh] Updated: Bowyers & Fletchers

Scotty Rogers redneckpagan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 12:50:03 PDT 2007

Aingeal,

  Thanks for the invite - we didn't see it until now, unfortunately.  Scotty and I each have a recurve.  He shoots his, I pull mine...give me points for effort.

  I've copied the archery marshal and invite information about upcoming meetings/shoots/info/etc.

  We've received a very warm welcome from many friends we did not know we had!

  Looking forward to playing in Elfsea!
  Bree

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  When: Sunday, September 30, 2007 1:30 PM-2:00 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time
(US & Canada).
Where: Lady Catrin & Lord Tegward

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This meeting will be at Lady Catrins & Lord Tegward's home starting at 1:30
pm. Bowyers & Fletchers is an activity time for archers to work on
equipment. If you have an interset in archery, you may want to attend to
learn more about the equipment.
If you have more questions please contact the Archery Marshal at
archerymarshal at lochruadh.org.
The address is 1016 Mckavett Dr,Burleson, TX 76028-9304
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohist
ory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&ph
one=&level=&cat=&address=1016+McKavett+Dr&city=Burleson&state=TX&zipcode=760
28