[Loch-Ruadh] Heraldic News

Robert Singleton rsingleton at morsco.com
Mon Sep 10 08:11:25 PDT 2007

Greetings, All!

I have news from the Star Principal Heralds office, quoted below as I
received it.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me and we'll
get to the bottom of it!

Yours In Service,

Robartach O'Sluaghain

----------------------

Good people of Ansteorra,

It has come down from Laurel Queen of Arms (Society Herald) that
starting with the submissions being sent to her in October (the October
Letter of Intent), the amount of money per submission which we forward
to Laurel Queen of Arms will be reduced from $4.00 per submission to
$3.00 per submission.

Therefore, starting on September 15, 2007, the College of Heralds of
Ansteorra will in turn be reducing the cost of submissions from $9.00
per submission to $8.00 per submission.

Local heralds - please be sure to announce this news to the populace of
your branch.  I will repeat this announcement in the November Black Star
as well.  If anyone has any questions or concerns about this price
change, please email me.

In service,
HL Alden Drake
Incoming Star Principal Herald