[Loch-Ruadh] Elfsea Business Meeting Next Monday!

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:38:47 PDT 2007

Greetings Good Gentles of Elfsea and our fair neighbors!

Next Monday, September 17th, the Elfsea Business Meeting will be held at
Daniel and Zoe's house located at 8358 Big Horn Way Fort Worth, Tx 76137. We
will start at 7:30 pm.

The directions can be found on the Elfsea website and as below:

>From Fort Worth; make your best way to Hwy 820 and US-377, go north on
US-377 2.4 mi, Turn left (west) on Basswood Blvd and go 0.4 mi, Turn right
(north) on Park Vista Blvd. go 1.1 mi, Turn left (west) on Ash river Rd and
immediately turn right (north) on Big Horn Way, go 0.1 mi. Look for 8358 Big
Horn Way on the right.

You can also get a map at:
http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=8358+Big+Horn+Way%2C+fort+worth%2C+tx%2C+us&env=F

Remember, EVERYONE is welcome to attend. Should you have any problems
finding us or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
469-556-2299.

Yours In Service

Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Seneschal
Barony of Elfsea
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper