[Loch-Ruadh] Oops! More thank you's

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 15:57:55 PDT 2008

OMG!  Three people in particular that I remembered to thank:

Lady Antonia, for all of her help with my things.

HL Vincenzo, for his generous gift to HE Armand on behalf of Loch Ruadh, in
thanks and appreciation for his service to our group as their Majesties'
representative.

HL Nuala, for her generous donation of Wildflower Honey Cordial for their
Excellencies Armand and Ameline, also on the behalf of Loch Ruadh, in thanks and
 appreciation for her service to our group as their Majesties'
representative.

Thank you so very much!

Caterina Fregoso, the old and forgetful

Read reviews on AOL Autos.