[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Deadline

Brephoenix at aol.com Brephoenix at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 08:45:02 PST 2008

In a message dated 12/15/2008 9:45:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
julie_self at hotmail.com writes:

There  are some of us out here who have some, if not all, of the knowledge
and skills  of which you speak.  Maybe we should start meeting to discuss things
of  this nature.

I think that would be a good idea.  A friend of mine has been  doing some
serious research on the 2012 "end of the world" thing and she says  from all the
research that she has come to the conclusion that it isn't the  world that is
going to end but that suddenly the electronics of the world will  be turned
off.  She said that the planets that are aligning will cause a  huge magnetic
effect and everything that depends on electricity of any type  (even cars) will
just no longer work. That means pretty much everything in our  daily lives
would not work anymore.

I know how to do some things ... I can cook outdoors but I can't  start a
fire without matches or a lighter, I know how to milk cows and goats but  I am
not physically able to do it.  I can sew by hand but my stitches don't  hold.

I love gardening but again am not physically able to do it. If and  when this
happens, those of us who are physically handicapped are going to be  severely
affect in the negative.

My nephew who has a pacemaker will probably just keel  over.