[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Gate

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:07:51 PST 2008

I don't plan on going to Warlord, so Memorial Day weekend works best for me.
That way, I won't have to take a day off from work (I need those days for
our Disney World trip in June). If I can get a minimum of three more people
willing to give up Warlord this year, we can get this Gate done that
weekend. Antonia and the girls are wanting to help, so between the three of
them, I have 2 workers. :)

Two of the three workers I still need MUST be able to climb ladders ALL day.

On 2/15/08, Elizabeth Hawkwood <somerlidh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Steppes Warlord is set for the weekend of May 23 - 25.
> That leaves the 9th - 11th (Mother's Day) and 16th - 18th open, right?
> Is there a big problem with going on Mother's Day?
>
> //Elizabeth

Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister