[Loch-Ruadh] Logan's surgery

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Feb 14 08:40:13 PST 2008

Glad to hear that it went well - there's nothing like constant pain to
make your life miserable.  It would be very cool if Logan can get back to
working his forge - it was always a treat to watch him creating things.

Good thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.