[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War gate land trip

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 14 20:38:59 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

We need to finalize plans on the land trip in the next
couple of days.  Right now it looks like we have 5
adults and 2 children going.

Gruffyd
Kaz
Terrence
Polydore (most likely will)
Sluggy (most likely will)

Kaz and Antonia's 2 girls

Kaz is planning on taking the motor home, but will be
leaving around noon on Friday because of the kids
scheduling.  I was planning on loading up Friday
morning in Ft. Worth, preferably at Kaz's house if
that is ok with him, and figured I could be there at 9
AM, or if everyone wished we could make it later and
all leave at the same time.

I can take Chantel's truck if we need.  I think
Gruffyd volunteered his truck and trailer, but we
might not need but 1 vehicle due to the number going.

I have a small tent I will probably take, but
temperatures might warrant a hotel stay instead.  I
will take an ice chest and some drinks and comfort
food.  I don't mind if the group would rather cook on
site or restaurant for food or even a little of both.

I have a 10 ft. versa ladder and a plastic wheelbarrow
we can use.  We probably need any other tall ladders
we can get, a waterhose, some shovels and hoes for the
cement, and various misc. hand tools.  Kaz might fill
in here for any other tools we need.

Any further input from anyone?

Terrence