[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War gate land trip

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Mon Jan 14 22:28:34 PST 2008

--- Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:

> Sluggy (most likely will)

I have confirmed Friday off, but the dust is still
settling from the holiday season vacations and I ended
up on call this week, which means next weekend, too. I
hope to have finalized a swap with another tech by
tomorrow and if so, I will be cleared for takeoff.

I have a (new) vehicle available for use, though it is
a single cab pickup, so seating for three adults is
about the max, though it is a big cab, so three would
be comfortable.

Sluggy!

---

"The idea that unicycling is intrinsically funny does not explain the findings." Professor Sam Shuster.