[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Knit In Public Day - may be of interest to needleworkers

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 18:26:49 PDT 2008

This Saturday on the lawn at the Kimball Art Museum there will be a "Knit In Public Day" event.  Here's the info:

http://www.wwkipday.com/find_kip.htm?kipid=361

A friend of mine is going in case anyone wants to meet up with her just so they can sit with a friendly person who is very talented at knitting.  I'm probably not going because I sleep in on Saturdays due to my work schedule.

Email me if you're interested, and I can send you my friend's contact information.

Cheers,
Madelina