[Loch-Ruadh] Ameline tonight @ Needleworker's!

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 22:19:03 PDT 2008

A Big Thank You goes out to HE Mistress Ameline for sharing her knowledge  of
Viking culture and accessories with our Shire.  She brought a lot of  goods
to show us, and patterns to share.  It looks like we may be  continuing our
shoe-making to the next meeting as well, because we ran out of  time to make and
cut the patterns (we were all having way too much fun and  eating way too much
goodies).  Aingeall will be posting links to the  shoemaking patterns on the
list.  We have some hard copies that could be  scanned and/or copied as well.
It was a great meeting, and we all had a  blast.  Loch Ruadh will now have
some of the best butt-stitchers in the  Kingdom!  If you don't believe us,
you'll just have to see for  yourselves!

Caterina