[Loch-Ruadh] in dire need of help

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 13 17:51:59 PDT 2008

Madelina,
I'm so sorry to hear of your problems, wish I could have helped.

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Madelina wrote:
Not to my knowledge.  They put everything in a huge dumpster.  I was told
that under no circumstances could I remove anything or indicate what they
could and couldn't take.

I was amazed they even took the giant forge which weighs about a ton and the
trip hammer which weighs about 1.5 tons.  All tossed into a dumpster.

Thanks for the offer of help, though.

You can bet that as soon as we can move to the country, we will.  Logan has
indicated a desire to move from Tarrant County for some time.

I did manage to spring our dogs and cats from the pound today.

So far, still no word from Logan.

Madelina