[Loch-Ruadh] The Wake

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Jun 13 16:11:47 PDT 2008

Oh, the wailing, the mourning, the gnashing of teeth!  Sackcloth and
ashes! A dark, dire day of danger, death and destruction, a dreary dearth
of delight, deadly to dozens of doleful denizens doomed to dwell in
dimness, dullness, despair and dementia, drudging downheartedly to a
drumming dirge!

And a great reason to hold one heck of a party!

Yes, it’s the Ninth Annual Padraig Ruad O’Maolagain Wake, Bardic Beerfest,
Come As You’re Not Revel and Pool Party!

(Oh my God, we’ve been doing this for nine years!)