[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 12:25:33 PDT 2008

**EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 55**Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each sack.
Terry Varner Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

Last night as I lay in my bed looking up at the stars, I thought to myself, Where the heck is my ceiling?