[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Thu Dec 17 17:45:00 PST 2009

Greetings unto the populace of the Shire of Loch:

I am now the acting Chronicler and am in search of articles, Ruadh noises, announcements, challenges, any upcoming classes and/or any other items the populace would like to have included in the newsletter.  I don't have much time to put this one together, so any and all help will be much appreciated.

Please send any and all items to this email address for the time being.  When I have access to the chronicler email, I will let everyone know.

In service,
Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Acting Chronicler