[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:00:03 PST 2009

Please include the following announcement in the Scarlet Letter.

Learn how to be a Viking!

Do you ever wonder what it was like to be a Viking in the 8th century? Did
they really wear horns on their head? What did they eat? What did their
money look like? What did they wear?

Have all these questions answered and more. We will make Viking coins, eat
some authentic Viking food, play Viking games, and learn how they lived.

The class will be held at the January's Ceilidh. We will meet at Tegwared
and Katrin's house. The class will start at 8pm. Ages 6-12 are welcome. The
class is free, so come on out and enjoy the fun!

Cait O'Hara
Acting Minister of Children

Fiona - feel free to add in the date or change any of the details. I wasn't
sure what day the Ceilidh will be. - Cait

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra <
fiona0241 at swbell.net> wrote:

> Greetings unto the populace of the Shire of Loch:
>
> I am now the acting Chronicler and am in search of articles, Ruadh noises,
> announcements, challenges, any upcoming classes and/or any other items the
> populace would like to have included in the newsletter.  I don't have much
> time to put this one together, so any and all help will be much appreciated.
>
> Please send any and all items to this email address for the time being.
>  When I have access to the chronicler email, I will let everyone know.
>
> In service,
> Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
> Acting Chronicler

Cait O'Hara