[Loch-Ruadh] missive for chronicler

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Fri Dec 18 12:06:33 PST 2009

Lord Caerell is, as always, right on top of things.  He has already arranged for the Chronicler email to be forwarded to me.  Many thanks to Lord Caerell for his prompt attention to this detail.

Any missives that the populace has for the Scarlett Letter may now be sent to either the Chronicler email address or to this one.  It does not matter which address you use as long as you use it.  I hope to receive many contributions in the coming months from our wonderful and talented populace.

In service,
Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Acting Chronicler
Shire of Loch Ruadh