[Loch-Ruadh] TENT SIZES NEEDED - NOW!!!

tiggerthistle at netzero.net tiggerthistle at netzero.net
Sun Feb 8 17:25:06 PST 2009

Wendy and I are sharing a tent and the tent we will be using is 11X18, I forgot to have my husband put that in the e-mail with my pre reg confirmation
Vivian

-- "Alric And Fiona" <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
If you are camping with the Shire of Loch Ruadh at War, AND you haven't sent me your tent size - I need them NOW!

Those I know I need (or at least I cannot find where the tent size was sent!)

Vigulf
Wendy (confirmation - I have a 15 X 15 so far)
Caitlan and Ragnar
Caitlan's friend -
Kirsten (from Glenn Abhenn)
Kelly - Morian and Gruffydd's daughter

Also I have two from the ARN who would like to camp with us if no one has an objection.

Alric - Camp Layout Coordinator