[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Reminder

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 17:13:44 PST 2009

Archery Report -

Greetings.

During the last two months, archery practice has been dedicated to war preparation.  We have practiced the window shoot and the clout shoot.  We have seven archers who attend regularly and eight more who attend now and then.

We have four archers who will be definitely  shooting at Gulf War this year maybe two or three more.
We will have one more practice before war, March 1st.

That's all for now.

May you arrows fly straight and you string not pop your wrist.

Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri,
Archery Marshal, Loch Ruadh