[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Guild Business

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 10:37:23 PST 2009

Thank you so much, Alric!  Please let me know your attendance and how  the
meeting went.  I want to make sure that the Kingdom MOaS knows about  all the
fine artisans and guild members in our fair Shire.  Are you the  guild head, or
is Padraig?  I am so excited about what you all are  doing!  Please let me
know if the woodworkers and/or the Bowyers and  Fletchers are meeting, too.  I
will also need their attendance figures and  a synopsis of their meetings (not
you personally, Alric, but any of the other  Guild Heads.  Let's show Ansteorra
what Loch Ruadh is really all  about!!!

Caterina, MOaS

In a message dated 2/10/2009 8:57:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,