[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Guild Business

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Feb 10 19:46:47 PST 2009

Mistress Caterina

Since it was such late notice the only ones in attendance were Fiona, Roxie
and I.  Six gallons of  Wort for a nice Bock was put in the fermenting tub.

Our guild master or Brew Meister is indeed Padraig.

The wood workers guild in the form of Terrence and I may be making some
presentation boxes by commission soon.

Alric