[Loch-Ruadh] Scribes & Illuminators Guild

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 4 14:31:57 PST 2009

ATTENTION!!!  As we start a New Year we will meet on a new schedule.
So mark your calendars...the 1st Monday of EVERY month a Scribes &
Illuminators Guild meeting will be held and the Loch Ruadh library will be open.

Our first Guild meeting and open library night of 2009 will be tomorrow night,
Monday, January 5th from 6:30 until 10:30 PM at

The Loch Ruadh library will also be open.

The guild meets in modern clothing because we do not want paint or ink on our garb,
though you will not be turned away if you happen to attend in garb.

We have some illuminating supplies for those that would like to give it a try.
Please bring a chair if you have one and a drink of your choice if you want something other than coffee.
Snacks are always welcome and will be eaten if you wish to contribute something.
 Come and join us, even if you don't know how to scribe or illuminate.
We will be happy to help and assist you.
the home of Lord Caerell and Honorable Lady Aingeal
2604 Creekwood Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76123

Contact me at 817-939-8150 if you have any questions. I will be happy to find answers for you.

Scribes & Illuminators Guild leader and librarian for the Shire of Loch Ruadh,

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!