[Loch-Ruadh] Scribes & Illuminators Guild

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 09:20:11 PST 2009

I want everyone to stay safe and warm tonight!!
My choice is to remain safe & warm and I am staying home tonight.

Aingeal has agreed to host Scribes & Illuminators Guild for me.
Her house will be open and the supplies for painting and the award
scrolls will be available for anyone that wishes to attend tonight.

Scribes & Illuminators Guild leader and librarian for the Shire of Loch Ruadh,
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!