[Loch-Ruadh] Round Table - A Favor Needed

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Jan 15 14:20:39 PST 2009

I had been planning on attending Round Table, in part so that I could turn
over the Central Regional Chronicler files to my successor, Duchess Julia.

However, our dog Shandy (the foolish retriever-mix that some of you have
met), suffered a massive seizure and we had to have her put to sleep.  Our
son is coming down from Oklahoma so we can bury her ashes, so I will not
be going to RT.

Now the favor part - Could someone take the filebox and pass it along to
Duchess Julia, if I get it to you by tomorrow evening?

Many thanks in advance,
Nunc est bibendum.