[Loch-Ruadh] Round Table - A Favor Needed

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Thu Jan 15 17:11:25 PST 2009

Yes I can take it if you bring it by.

In Service to Ansteorra,
HL Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Pádraig Ruad Ó
Maolagáin
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:21 PM
To: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Round Table - A Favor Needed

I had been planning on attending Round Table, in part so that I could turn
over the Central Regional Chronicler files to my successor, Duchess Julia.

However, our dog Shandy (the foolish retriever-mix that some of you have
met), suffered a massive seizure and we had to have her put to sleep.  Our
son is coming down from Oklahoma so we can bury her ashes, so I will not
be going to RT.

Now the favor part - Could someone take the filebox and pass it along to
Duchess Julia, if I get it to you by tomorrow evening?

Many thanks in advance,
Nunc est bibendum.