[Loch-Ruadh] Needleworker's Guild

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Tue Jan 27 12:21:27 PST 2009

I won't be attending the meeting tonight.  Since I live in a terraced
Neighborhood (my neighbor across the street has a foundation that is at
The same altitude of my roof line) and there is a two block long hill at
either end (the only way out), we sometimes have a hard time getting out
when there is very little ice on the streets.  Coming home under those
conditions is hair raising, to say the least.

If anyone is brave enough to try it, please be careful and watch out for the
other nuts. :)

Bice
Who is planning on an evening of coffee or hot chocolate, spiked with
something to help keep me warm.