[Loch-Ruadh] 4th of July

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 2 19:14:02 PDT 2009

We still plan to make our property available for the enjoyment of fireworks Saturday night. Please join us any time after 5:00 if you have no other plans.
Bring your chair, shade, cooler and whatever else you need; to come ohh and ahh over the spectacle.
We will be grilling hotdogs if anyone is interested in partaking and suitable side dishes are welcome.
Keep in mind that the only shade available will be that which you carry with you, as we have little in the way of trees and precious little shade. Also be aware that bathroom facilities and air-conditioning are VERY limited, so plan your stay accordingly.
There is ample room to set up tents if anyone wishes to camp primitively.
Have a safe and happy 4th.

5628 Big Sky Dr
Joshua, TX 76058

>From I-35 in Ft. Worth head south to the 1187 exit. Travel west on 1187 to 1902. Go  south on 1902 to 915 (this intersection is at a spot where the main road (1902) curves left, you will travel straight on to what looks like an old dirt road for a short distance to intersect with 915. Go west on 915 to Giant. Turn south on Giant to the 1st street to the left (Big Sky Dr)(this street is not marked as the sign was plowed down). Our place is the last property on the left before the street curves to the right. There is a 12*24 building on the property and a truncated garage pavillion.