[Loch-Ruadh] 4th of July

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Fri Jul 3 07:49:27 PDT 2009

Francesca and I will be stopping by Caterina's first and will be bringing
some meat (probably chicken) and potato salad (someone on this list said
that we couldn't show up without it :) ).  We won't be arriving there until
about 4 pm as we have a motel room to get in Arlington and we can't check in
until 3 pm.  After a stay at Caterina's we will be journeying on out to
Catrin and Tegward's.  We will have a fairly good supply of fireworks with
us so all please come and enjoy the aerial show.
Can someone please post Caterina and Ron's street address so I can find it?
We've only been there once and it was a few months ago.

Thanks,

Sean and Francesca